share visit
09Jan2013

Promotion

Fill out my online form.

var z7r4z9;(function(d, t) {
var s = d.createElement(t), options = {
‘userName’:’lava7′,
‘formHash’:’z7r4z9′,
‘autoResize’:true,
‘height’:’720′,
‘async’:true,
‘header’:’show’,
‘ssl’:true};
s.src = (‘https:’ == d.location.protocol ? ‘https://’ : ‘http://’) + ‘wufoo.com/scripts/embed/form.js’;
s.onload = s.onreadystatechange = function() {
var rs = this.readyState; if (rs) if (rs != ‘complete’) if (rs != ‘loaded’) return;
try { z7r4z9 = new WufooForm();z7r4z9.initialize(options);z7r4z9.display(); } catch (e) {}};
var scr = d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0], par = scr.parentNode; par.insertBefore(s, scr);
})(document, ‘script’);

Discussion

No responses to "Promotion"

• Christina Schraft says:

You have taken care of our boys’ dental health since the time you began. I can say that you have been excellent with the care. It is nice to walk into an office, especially in an environment that may make kids a little nervous, and have such welcoming and nice staff from the desk to the dental exam. Also, knowing the full story and getting honest answers on your child’s care and dental needs is wonderful. We live in Pickerington, and we are willing to drive to you to get the care you give.

• Erin Spencer says:

Would LOVE an iPad mini …..and so would my kids! We were just in for cleanings on saturday, my 3 yr old daughter’s first visit and loved it! The nurses and doctors couldn’t be better! Thank you!

• Allison McClurg says:

I want one =))

• Donna Martin says:

The Hines Little Smiles family is very good with making children and parents feel comfortable and at ease. The staff is friendly, happy and greets you with a wonderful smile. I know my son is in great caring hands at Hines Little Smiles Pediatric Dentistry 🙂 Thank you so much

• Brandy Bigg says:

=)

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank you so much Christina :~) WE Love Kiddos and WE especially Love GREAT Visits. Your confidence and loyalty mean the world to us. We hope to see you soon!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank You Erin :~) We are so happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your visit with us. It is our top priority to make Little Smiles Happy!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

:~) Lot’s of Luck!! Hopefully we will see you soon!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank you Donna :~) WE are so happy that you and your family are apart of our HLS family. We Love our Patients and Parents <3 We hope to see you soon!

:~)

• Christy Griffin says:

My four year old daughter was in today for some minor dental work. You guys are best! She wants to come see you every day! Thank you!
    ~Christy

• Michael Brad Leslie says:

I love and glad we found this place. Staff is so friendly and very pilote.

• Marti Cenky says:

We have been taking our son to Dr. Hines since he was just under 2 years old. They are so amazing with him there. Going to the dentist is actually fun for him, and it’s because of the staff. He gets to wear sunglasses and watch cartoons and play with toys while he gets his teeth cleaned, and all of the people there are so good with him! We would never take him anywhere else! Thanks Hines Little Smiles for making going to the dentist such a great experience for our little guy!

• Shelly says:

Thanks for the great promo! My daughter loves your office!

• Tami says:

My girls like coming to the dentist. Love to show off their t shirts and think the sunglasses are cool!

• Tricia says:

Hines little smiles is so great with the little ones, they made my kids like going to get their teeth cleaned.

• Marisol salcedo says:

I would LOVE 1!!!!!!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

YAY!! We Love when kids want to come to the dentist :~) Thank you for being such Fabulous patients!!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank You :~) We are happy to have you as a part of the Hines Little Smiles family!! Hope to see you soon!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank You Marti :~) We truly appreciate your loyalty to Hines Little Smiles. We <3 our patients!! We hope to see you soon!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank You Shelly :~) We hope to see you soon!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Yay for the Cavity Free Club :~) Thank You for bringing the girls to Hines Little Smiles <3

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thanks Tricia :~) We hope to see you soon!

:~)

• Nicole says:

Hines Little smiles is the best! So glad we started coming here.

• Jennie Adrian says:

One of my biggest concerns when moving my family to the Westerville area was finding a good dentist for my four year old twins. They loved their old dentist who had a fully kid friendly office. After some looking we found Hines Little Smiles and after just our first visit, I knew I chose the right dental office to replace our old one. The staff made my kids feel right at home and they actually look forward to going to the dentist. Thank you for all you do to help make this experience something kids actually get excited about. Your Cavity Free Club and all the extra steps to make children feel comfortable is much appreciated!

• Melissa Woodgeard says:

We drive from Circleville to take our Autistic 10 year old to Hines Little Smiles. They are amazing with him! We love Dr. Hines and so does our son! It is the only dentist he has ever willingly opened his mouth for!!

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thank You Jennie :~) We are so happy that you have found a dental home with Hines Little Smiles :~) We <3 to see the kiddos happy when they leave and hope they wear their cavity free shirts proud !! We hope to see you soon :~)

• Hines Little Smiles says:

Thanks Melissa :~) We <3 Our Patients!!

• Suz says:

Our kids love your place! It is awesome! 🙂

• Suz says:

I just shared this “Hey Everyone, if you are looking for dentist for your children. You should take them to Hines Little Smiles Pediatric Dentistry. It is the best place! My kids love it! :)” on my facebook post. 🙂

• C. Moran says:

I brought my 3 year old to Hines Little Smiles for his first dentist appointment. They were everything I had hoped they would be! They were very child-oriented & made my son feel comfortable & special. It was a fantastic first dental visit & we will definately be returning for many more dental visits to come! Thanks Hines Little Smiles!